Special interests

I wondered if anyone would like to share a list of a few of their special interests? I love seeing what interests we all have

A few of mine (I tend to fluctuate in and out of them) are

Germany (anything German but especially food, music and football)

The history of Eastern Europe, especially the former East Germany and Hungary

Learning about different countries, such as Switzerland or Iceland

South American history and football, especially Argentina

Cricket

Buses

Trains

Hippos and animals and birds in general 

Wildfowl

Parents
  • I love nature and get absorbed learning the names of plants and theiir functions, herbs in particular. Fungi and trees fascinate and the symbiosis of these have kept me up many a night reading up on them! I love all animals but especially sheep, donkeys, deer, goats, dogs and cats ...again I want to know how they feel, why they do certain behavoours etc.  I also love learning about the history and practice of witchcraft, history of powerful women, hidden herstories, folklore, as well as erotic art and literature.  I love colours but especially pink, turquoise and lilac.    The beach is a haven of fascination too!

• I love nature and get absorbed learning the names of plants and theiir functions, herbs in particular. Fungi and trees fascinate and the symbiosis of these have kept me up many a night reading up on them! I love all animals but especially sheep, donkeys, deer, goats, dogs and cats ...again I want to know how they feel, why they do certain behavoours etc.  I also love learning about the history and practice of witchcraft, history of powerful women, hidden herstories, folklore, as well as erotic art and literature.  I love colours but especially pink, turquoise and lilac.    The beach is a haven of fascination too!

Children
No Data