Dentist gave me an anxiety attack

Ok so I have autisum and anexity disorder. I went for my last check and had a new dentist who made me boom a teeth cleaning after the cleaning he told if I didn’t keep up to date with brushing my teeth he would not help me and my teeth would fall out this made me very anxious all day. And I needed up needing to be claimed down. I have an appointment on Tuesday and feeling very anxious about seeing that dentist again. My last dentist was great he help claim my neves and told me if I improve my my brushing I would have nothing to worry about. Diffent aprounces what should I do

Parents
  • A new dentist more understanding to your needs is required. An NHS dentist will have a long wait and private will cost a lot, so you need to weigh up your options and what's best for you. I'm with a dentist called Lodge Dental Care, but they are private and expensive. 

• A new dentist more understanding to your needs is required. An NHS dentist will have a long wait and private will cost a lot, so you need to weigh up your options and what's best for you. I'm with a dentist called Lodge Dental Care, but they are private and expensive. 

Children
No Data