What's gender?

A discussion in this forum made me ask myself this question, what's gender?. I googled it but what I found there didn't make much sense to me. I always thought that the gender of the other person doesn't tell me much about who they are. It just informs me about the appropriate pronouns that this person wants me to use with them. Frankly I don't care about figuring out my gender. I was born in a woman's body and I never felt like it's the wrong one. I think I'd feel the same if I was born in a man's body. I have never spent time thinking about this part of myself because I never thought that it's important enough to me. I'll be the same person anyway, no? I don't think it would change much about who I am... Can anyone share how they understand gender?

Parents
  • Whatever it (this topic) is, it seems to have become very popular over the last year or so, almost as if there's an agenda behind it, or maybe it's just my crazy conspiratorial mind playing tricks on me again.

• its been heavily pushed by media and big business and governments and education. so yes there is some greater plan that the powers that be have with all of this. who knows what it could be? .... perhaps it is to curve human population growth by promoting things that make us all infertile? ....we cannot sustain the population growth humanity has been having and even china tried 1 child policy to stop theirs too, the population growth is too much a strain on resources and infrastructure and its also bad for the environment, so it makes sense theyd want to try things that sterilise us... i wont be surprised if the pfizer jabs lowered fertility too.

• so yes there is some greater plan that the powers that be have with all of this. who knows what it could be? .... perhaps it is to curve human population growth by promoting things that make us all infertile?

You know trans and gay people have kids biologically without medical assistance all the time right?
    You also know the government hates us and vice versa right? And let's not be divisive, by us, I mean all of us in this forum for one reason or another.

Reply Children
No Data