What's gender?

A discussion in this forum made me ask myself this question, what's gender?. I googled it but what I found there didn't make much sense to me. I always thought that the gender of the other person doesn't tell me much about who they are. It just informs me about the appropriate pronouns that this person wants me to use with them. Frankly I don't care about figuring out my gender. I was born in a woman's body and I never felt like it's the wrong one. I think I'd feel the same if I was born in a man's body. I have never spent time thinking about this part of myself because I never thought that it's important enough to me. I'll be the same person anyway, no? I don't think it would change much about who I am... Can anyone share how they understand gender?

Parents
  • it just tells me whether they have a peepee or a vajayjay.

i was born a dude because  have a wang. i dont need to think on it anymore as theres no need to. i accept my body and accept my being of who i am... i could have been a woman in a past life, but that doesnt matter for in this life i am a man. you have to accept who you are in this life and play your role whatever it is. the thing between my legs shouldnt make up any of my personality.... but i understand how it can make up a large part of a persons personality if they are devoid of any personality themselves...  the first i saw of people making the thing between their legs too much of their personality was in school where everyone kept weirdly talking about their balls or their wang all the time... it was vulgar and gross but apparently normal and accepted for boys in school?? .....  i saw those people as social followers who follow social trends without thinking, as bullies because those people always became bullies and bullied you if you didnt want to talk about private parts and told them its vulgar lol so you see why id have a negative view on people who make their entire personality their genitals

• it just tells me whether they have a peepee or a vajayjay.

i was born a dude because  have a wang. i dont need to think on it anymore as theres no need to. i accept my body and accept my being of who i am... i could have been a woman in a past life, but that doesnt matter for in this life i am a man. you have to accept who you are in this life and play your role whatever it is. the thing between my legs shouldnt make up any of my personality.... but i understand how it can make up a large part of a persons personality if they are devoid of any personality themselves...  the first i saw of people making the thing between their legs too much of their personality was in school where everyone kept weirdly talking about their balls or their wang all the time... it was vulgar and gross but apparently normal and accepted for boys in school?? .....  i saw those people as social followers who follow social trends without thinking, as bullies because those people always became bullies and bullied you if you didnt want to talk about private parts and told them its vulgar lol so you see why id have a negative view on people who make their entire personality their genitals

Children
No Data