Dating/ Dating Apps

I need some help/guidance. I really would like to push myself into actually having an adult life. I don’t go out, and if I do then it’s for appointments or seeing family.

I thought about joining online dating again…I considered signing up to eHarmony but even though I love how I’m depth it is, the price to be able to see more things is ridiculous! Over £100!!! And that’s only for 6 months then they have 12 & 24 I think Thinking they don’t have monthly…

I tried to look on other dating sites but their just the same. I feel like I will never find anyone (since I don’t go out) and I don’t want to be a virgin for the rest of my life *sighs* sometimes I wish I was in one of my romance books x

Parents
  • I have the same problem.  I want to enjoy an adult life too, but I can't seem to get started.  I have not had luck with online dating apps when everyone on them is the same.  I hope you are more lucky and that things will get better.

• I have the same problem.  I want to enjoy an adult life too, but I can't seem to get started.  I have not had luck with online dating apps when everyone on them is the same.  I hope you are more lucky and that things will get better.

Children
No Data