Dating/ Dating Apps

I need some help/guidance. I really would like to push myself into actually having an adult life. I don’t go out, and if I do then it’s for appointments or seeing family.

I thought about joining online dating again…I considered signing up to eHarmony but even though I love how I’m depth it is, the price to be able to see more things is ridiculous! Over £100!!! And that’s only for 6 months then they have 12 & 24 I think Thinking they don’t have monthly…

I tried to look on other dating sites but their just the same. I feel like I will never find anyone (since I don’t go out) and I don’t want to be a virgin for the rest of my life *sighs* sometimes I wish I was in one of my romance books x

Parents
  • There's a few free dating sites out there. Do be careful though, it can be dodgy because of certain users. 

But remember there's plenty of time. You should date when you feel you're ready and comfortable to. Rushing in could find you someone unworthy of you.

If you're on other sites and forums then you may meet someone on there?

One of my friends from school was an RPG games fan. She joined a forum, made a friend and then they became more than friends over time, were married 4 years later and in 2019 had their first child.

Love can be found suddenly and unexpectedly. 

• There's a few free dating sites out there. Do be careful though, it can be dodgy because of certain users. 

But remember there's plenty of time. You should date when you feel you're ready and comfortable to. Rushing in could find you someone unworthy of you.

If you're on other sites and forums then you may meet someone on there?

One of my friends from school was an RPG games fan. She joined a forum, made a friend and then they became more than friends over time, were married 4 years later and in 2019 had their first child.

Love can be found suddenly and unexpectedly. 

Children
  • I’m not trying to rush into things…I just don’t want to miss out on things.

I am very cautious when it comes to online dating (thanks crime shows/podcasts), and forums are just the same.

I just feel helpless to be honest, and it doesn’t help when my parents said to me yesterday that they don’t think I will have children *sighs* 

I am happy single…but I just feel like I’m missing something in my life or something. And as I mentioned above, I don’t want to die a virgin Sweat smile x