Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • For anyone who might be interesting in the "bot hunting" escapades in this place.......we have a very interesting "Commercial Pharma" bot in our midst with this entity - "Metalltant."

It has been around in this place since 2022, but generally sits dormant amongst our ranks, until such time that it finds an opportunity to promote a "slimming" drug or "cannabis-derived" product or "sun-lotion" type opportunity.......and then "spawns" a covert advertisement, that generally contain a covert link.

How / why are all of my kin not FASCINATED by how this all works?!

Anyone who reads this, please flag the Metalltant post below as "Flag as spam/abuse" = I'm interested to see if the quantity of such "flags" results in a quicker deletion of the "bot post" ..... and if you don't mind awfully, please post a note here to that effect.

"It takes a village".......and all that stuff!

• and if you don't mind awfully, please post a note here to that effect.

Reporting for duty Cop

Reported.

Reply Children
  • Thank you dear Debbie.

This is one of the most profligate threads in which our "bot life" exposes itself.  I did experiment (OVERLY successfully) with different key words and "sentiment" a while back......but after kindly advice to back TF off such targeted explorations, I simply watch the old "netting stations" such as this one....to see how the whole shebang works.

I like to learn.