Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents Reply Children
  • Good morning CatWoman,

I also fear the endless march to get us "logged" onto systems that we don't want to participate in and should not need to participate in.

In relation to my post above, its actually one of my little fishing expeditions to try and interact with "bots."  I'm quite sure that "drechnovski" is also casting its net out, to try and catch a sale or two?!

Have a good Monday.

Number

• I think the modern skunk varieties are more likely to cause schitzophrenia as they're bred to be higher in THC than CBD, CBD is an anti-psychotic. I use CBD and find it quite good for fybromyalgia pain and if I have a cup of cammomile and fennel tea it help with the pain and spasms.

I have used cannabis and find it does help with anxiety and creativity and stops me feeling quite so overwhelmed. I looked into the privae clinics and was told I'm eligable, but I can't afford it and I don't have the two forms of photo ID they need, nor do I know how to do zoom type calls or have the equipment to do so. The bloke doing the initial assessment on the end of the phone got quite annoyed with me when I said I didn't have two forms of photo ID nor the zoom capabilities. I think he thought I was somekind of scammer.

I hate this need for a full UK driving licence and passport to access things, I don't travel so why should I have to fork out a load of money I can't afford to get one. My Mum's 89 has never driven and no longer travels, niether of us has enough ID to open a bank account.