Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • So it arrived. I am two nights into using it.

Night 1: best nights sleep I've had in years, wonderfully positive streams, woke feeling amazing.

Night 2: only managed 5 hours sleep, scary dreams, woke up feeling tired and stressed out. But I don't think I took enough.

Will feedback as I progress more Slight smile

• Morning JT.

Thanks for the update.....I'm always interested in anything that might make things better and easier for any/all of us.  Could you just explain what this "stuff" is....I can't work it out from the preceding posts.....but my best guess is CBD infused vape fluid? ie completely legal in UK.

• It’s medical cannabis, cannabis with thc and cbd that is legally prescribed by a consultant GP that is on a special register. It’s completely legal, but can only be prescribed by a private clinic for specific medical issues. 

• .....It is Antipodes that have grabbed my attention this morning....down that rabbit hole & out the other side I go !!!!

• Thanks mate - I do appreciate the offer, but I'm learning plenty from you and the others on this matter at the moment.  My brain can only cope with so much at any given time.....its coping with A LOT at the moment !

• Number, DM me if you want a more detailed breakdown so you can get involved. I'll add details of what I have below Point down

• Again, thank you for sharing.....it's appreciated.

FYI - when I proffer opinion or comment that I think will help a particular soul here, but that would readily be misinterpreted by most others (or that I feel personally exposed about), then I leave it up until I know they have seen it, and then delete or amend it.

• I won't say anymore because I don't want to get a rule reminder...

But thank you and I will be looking in to this for myself. I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on it :) 

• Worry ye not sweet Briar.....I didn't take it as a dig either.

I am very happy for you........"a game changer" is what I am looking for.  I'm not unhappy with my life, but I refuse to believe that some of my woes can't be improved upon.  When I think what I could be.......

I am ruling nothing in and nothing out.  Unlike the populous these days, I am a very open minded soul.

Thanks again for your help understanding.

• This is really interesting I might talk to my GP about it because I've been in so many meds because they keep trying to "cure" me...

It would be nice to have something that might actually help just ease everything:)

Reply Children