Medicinal cannabis

I’ve recently been prescribed medicinal cannabis from the sapphire clinic. Starting with adven 4% thc cbd oil and will then go onto the the 20% thc oil for my social anxiety. Has anyone tried these cbmp? And have they helped you at all?

Parents
  • Medicinal cannabis prescribed by a professional is one thing but self medicating with any drug can be really dangerous for autistic people.

Also, some medication can be prescribed to make us better at fitting in with NTs. In my case, I was prescribed antidepressants to treat what they (and I) thought was depression but was actually burnout. This does not mean they aren't useful for some autistic poeple,  just not in my case. Since accepting I am Autistic I have been able to deal with avoiding burnout and meltdowns in other ways. This is helped by understanding what is happening and why. I have been working with my GP to slowly reduce my medication whilst giving myself quiet times to recharge. Again, I am not saying that this will work for everyone,  but it is working for me.

• Medicinal cannabis prescribed by a professional is one thing but self medicating with any drug can be really dangerous for autistic people.

Also, some medication can be prescribed to make us better at fitting in with NTs. In my case, I was prescribed antidepressants to treat what they (and I) thought was depression but was actually burnout. This does not mean they aren't useful for some autistic poeple,  just not in my case. Since accepting I am Autistic I have been able to deal with avoiding burnout and meltdowns in other ways. This is helped by understanding what is happening and why. I have been working with my GP to slowly reduce my medication whilst giving myself quiet times to recharge. Again, I am not saying that this will work for everyone,  but it is working for me.

Children
No Data