Plush cuddly animals

Does anyone else love plush cuddly animal toys and find them very comforting? I find they are one of the most comforting things for me. I have about 200 of them and they all live on a big Ikea unit in my bedroom. 
Just wondered if anyone has a particular favourite one theyve had for years as well? My favourite is a pygmy hippo ( I love hippos) that I rescued from getting thrown out when I worked in a charity shop years ago 

Parents
  • Well my profile pic, as I thought we weren't allowed to post real pics, is one. He's called Henry and a he's a capitalist Marxist bear, yeah we've had conversations about this and hownit doesnt work. That's without mentioning the hippos which our house is full of, originally my other half's thing but now also mine. When we got married we had a shield designed which has Henry and Hugo Hippo on it. They're not so plush anymore!

• Well my profile pic, as I thought we weren't allowed to post real pics, is one. He's called Henry and a he's a capitalist Marxist bear, yeah we've had conversations about this and hownit doesnt work. That's without mentioning the hippos which our house is full of, originally my other half's thing but now also mine. When we got married we had a shield designed which has Henry and Hugo Hippo on it. They're not so plush anymore!

Children
No Data