The things that have helped you most?

Given experience often helps, and there are often newly diagnosed members joining the forum, I thought if we shared the things that help us most in bullet points it would be an easy read reference for everyone?

For me, has been:

- Meeting only small groups if I plan to meet people

- Meditation & Breath work (helped anxiety & digestion)

- Symprove Probiotics (helped anxiety & digestion)

- Walking in nature (elevates mood)

- Watching childhood movies (calming)

Parents
  • The strong inner core i have developed from 40 years of being on the planet.  I've managed to keep myself here and i can probably survive anything now.   Possibly even a Nuclear Exchange.

• You are stronger (or better placed) than me then. *envy*

I live approximately 500 metres outside of the nuclear fireball radius of the Russian first strike strategic weapon allocated nearest to our house.

That weapon will arrive approximately 8 minutes after the U.S. authorises or throws the first strategic nuclear "punch" in the ongoing war against the evil Russians.. 

I've lived with this reality for over 40 years, and it genuinely amazes me that the issue of nuclear weapons does not trouble most people at all!

When I am rude enough to make them consider the issue briefly, how simply unacceptable these things are, (and yes it is a rudeness, folks, I admit, and I do it less now that I am older, out of politeness) they shrug and say, "what can I do?"...

Sorry. Casual talk of "Nuclear Exchanges" genuinely "triggers" me right now...

Reply Children
No Data