Cleaning and tidying

Hi, I’m new here and hoping for some help and advice!

Basically, I don’t trust anyone to clean my house and I don’t like people touching my stuff.  I have a baby and my partner I think is messy (although he doesn’t).

I don’t like cleaning myself and I don’t really have the time to do much anyway.  But I don’t want anyone to do it because I don’t trust them to do it properly, I think there will be chemicals everywhere and especially the smells, and people will touch my things.

Is any of this sounding familiar??  I don’t want to feel like this, it’s so stressful.

Parents
  • I absolutely hate people touching my stuff and doing my things too. The earliest example I remember was in fifth grade when the art teacher colored part of my drawing without me knowing and I cried. So so infuriating for me when people do things like this. 

• I absolutely hate people touching my stuff and doing my things too. The earliest example I remember was in fifth grade when the art teacher colored part of my drawing without me knowing and I cried. So so infuriating for me when people do things like this. 

Children
No Data