Tired

Mentally, physically and it just gets worse as life goes on. I’ve had a crap day, cried a lot, I’m exhausted. More and more I seem to shout ‘it’s always something!’. Because it is, just when you think you’ve got everything out of the way something new pops up, something breaks, forgot to pay for something, appt coming up you don’t want to go to, something wrong with health, just bl&£dy something all of the time. Just when you think it’s actually quiet, some idiot will start being loud in their garden, some neighbours will make noise for days on end, someone will start road works, something will be wrong with the car. Exhaustion. I want, need a simpler life. But it’s never going to happen. Even those very small fleeting moments of finding something funny or saying something funny seem so false. I’m so tired and everything seems so pointless. 

Parents
  • I'm sorry to read this.

Dickens referred to 'the battle of life' but I tend to think of life as a jungle that we have to scythe our way through.

I want, need a simpler life. But it’s never going to happen.

It might do.  It did for me.

Don't give up hope.

I hope things improve for you.

Take care of yourself.

• I'm sorry to read this.

Dickens referred to 'the battle of life' but I tend to think of life as a jungle that we have to scythe our way through.

I want, need a simpler life. But it’s never going to happen.

It might do.  It did for me.

Don't give up hope.

I hope things improve for you.

Take care of yourself.

Children
No Data