Forum creative space

I thought it might be nice to share our creativity.

Anything really, photography, art, writing etc etc.

Thanks to Steven for partly inspiring this thread.

Please include a visual description with any images to aid those of us with sight impairment.

Thank you.

I'll start:

Parents Reply Children
  • In windows ten the photo viewer they supply allows you several preset sizes to resize down to, the middle one works for here...

• The chances of you having a samsung/android are probably slim. But just in case,..

You go to the gallery and choose your photo.

Click on edit (the little pen icon).

Then click on the 3 dots in the top right.

Click 'resize'.

I choose about 40%.

The important thing is not to click 'save', but to click the 3 dots again and choose 'save as copy' - otherwise your nice phone picture is replaced by the smaller one for good.

• Thank you very much for taking time out of your holiday to reply 

• I cant reply anymore cause I need to go now cause im on holiday and cause im on holiday I will wont be online until I get back I thought I would  take 5 minutes quickly cause im on a long car  journey and on the way with my family and will be there soon

this is how I get arpund the problom you have you can use a converter to reduce  your images to 999 gb just add you photo then scroll down you will get an option to type whatever number of gb you want it will load for 5 minutes then  you press download and it will download it and save it to files and you can save to photo library then add it to the comment and it will send it 

https://imagy.app/mb-to-kb-converter/

this should help ypu solve the problom I hope it helps 

• I know it has to be 72dpi but I have no idea how to reduce it to that. None of the editing options on my phone do it. There is no option to 'save as', and when I upload it to the site it does it straight away, not giving me an option to load it differently.

• Yeah - you have to go right down in size. It is a little annoying in that it is not obvious why it's not working. I think the NAS have to pay for storage, so I can see why they limit the size.

I prefer to use this forum on my PC because of my eyes, but posting picture is easier on my phone because my phone allows me to easily crop, resize pictures and save as copy (so I still have the good quality original)