UFO?

Has anybody heard the news, the Americans have shot down a UFO over Alaska, apparently the size of a small car. 
I wonder if it’s Chinese or Extraterrestrial?

Parents
  • I imagine it's just something ordinary but it is interesting. I'm imagining all sorts of possibilities now. If it is aliens I hope they're peaceful. Not exactly friendly of us shooting them down without saying hello first.

• If they’re intelligent enough to get here, I’m pretty sure they will understand that the Americans shot them down, thankfully not all humans are like the Americans.

Not exactly friendly of us shooting them down without saying hello
  • You are naive to assume a UFO is necessarily a 'friendly' when illegally entering the airspace of a sovereign nation with no attemp to identify itself.

You are equally naive to place the whole population of Americans as somehow different from the majority of humanity.  Such small minded people are dangerous. Hitler was one of those.

• You are naive to assume a UFO is necessarily a 'friendly' when illegally entering the airspace of a sovereign nation with no attemp to identify itself.

You are equally naive to place the whole population of Americans as somehow different from the majority of humanity.  Such small minded people are dangerous. Hitler was one of those.

Children
No Data