UFO?

Has anybody heard the news, the Americans have shot down a UFO over Alaska, apparently the size of a small car. 
I wonder if it’s Chinese or Extraterrestrial?

Parents
  • WELLES: 'We know now that as human beings busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. With infinite complacence people went to and fro over the Earth about their little affairs, serene in the assurance of their dominion over this small spinning fragment of solar driftwood which by chance or design Man has inherited out of the dark mystery of time and space. Yet across an immense ethereal gulf, minds that to our minds as ours are to the beasts in the jungle, intellects vast, cool and unsympathetic, regarded this Earth with envious eyes and slowly and surely drew their plans against us...'

• Now I have the music from 'Jeff Wayne's Musical version The War of The World's ' playing in my head. And I thank you Grin

Reply Children
No Data