What era would you like to live in and why?

This fits in with a couple of other threads.

There is 7+ decades of experience here on the forum so perhaps we can share some experiences.

I would like to live now in the digital age because it means I am connected to the world.

Also everyday living is vastly easier due to modern engineering and technology.

Actually there are many more reasons.

However, pace of life and overwhelming choice are 2 negatives of now for me.

If I had to live in another time though I would like to be wealthy and part of the Bloomsbury group in the early 20th century.

How about you?

Parents
  • Difficult one this 'cos when i was younger and growing up, my Mum was a one-parent-family, so we poor and probably had to do without so many things. Whereas now, i don't call myself rich, but i am financially comfortable in the nice house which i couldn't have even dreamed off when i was little. But having said that as a child, even a poor child, you have no worries. My worries now are more about health.

• Difficult one this 'cos when i was younger and growing up, my Mum was a one-parent-family, so we poor and probably had to do without so many things. Whereas now, i don't call myself rich, but i am financially comfortable in the nice house which i couldn't have even dreamed off when i was little. But having said that as a child, even a poor child, you have no worries. My worries now are more about health.

Children
No Data