Confrontation

Does anyone else really fear confrontational situations? Like when you know you have to confront someone and tell them you are not happy about something and you know it will lead to an arguement. Especially at work but anywhere really

I am always so scared of confrontation. Also when I am in that situation I get tounge tied and lost for words, like everything I want to say goes out of my head and I end up making a mess of what Im saying

Does anyone else relate to this or have any tips of what to do and how to handle these situations? I have to have a confrontation with my consultant at my agency on Monday as I have found out they have been underpaying me for my job and lying to me about how much I should be paid. Its even harder cos he always acts so nice even though I know hes screwing me over. If people act nice, even if they aren't it makes me find confrontation even harder 

Parents
  • You can still make your point in a polite but firm way.
    Nobody will punch you for speaking your mind, but you need that self confidence to speak your mind. ( You will feel better once you have )
    Put your foot down and people WILL listen and take you seriously.
    Give it a go, you will feel better for it.  BIG self esteem boost.

• You can still make your point in a polite but firm way.
    Nobody will punch you for speaking your mind, but you need that self confidence to speak your mind. ( You will feel better once you have )
    Put your foot down and people WILL listen and take you seriously.
    Give it a go, you will feel better for it.  BIG self esteem boost.

Children
No Data