Book club

What are you reading at the moment?

Any recommendations?

I mainly read crime novels but have run out of new ones so am re-reading Graham Greene.

I am on Brighton Rock at the moment.

On a kindle due to eyesight issues.

Parents
  • I usually read one book at a time. I do read new books, but will re-read books a lot more (comfort!).

At the moment, though I am reading too many books at the same time because I have seen autism books recommended here, and I keep buying them! Like Debbie says further down, I have to use a Kindle these days because I can make the font bigger.

At the moment I am reading

Dean R Koontz "The Watchers" - I have read this LOTS since my teens in the 80s. It's about a hyper intelligent dog (always the dogs with me!) created in a genetics lab, and a scary creature, also created in the lab, that is hunting the dog down.

but I keep splicing my reading time with various Autism books.

• I usually read one book at a time. I do read new books, but will re-read books a lot more (comfort!).

At the moment, though I am reading too many books at the same time because I have seen autism books recommended here, and I keep buying them! Like Debbie says further down, I have to use a Kindle these days because I can make the font bigger.

At the moment I am reading

Dean R Koontz "The Watchers" - I have read this LOTS since my teens in the 80s. It's about a hyper intelligent dog (always the dogs with me!) created in a genetics lab, and a scary creature, also created in the lab, that is hunting the dog down.

but I keep splicing my reading time with various Autism books.

Children
No Data