Book club

What are you reading at the moment?

Any recommendations?

I mainly read crime novels but have run out of new ones so am re-reading Graham Greene.

I am on Brighton Rock at the moment.

On a kindle due to eyesight issues.

Parents
  • I recommend all the Frozen books! Polar Nights Cast Into Darkness is a really good one and it came out on my birthday :) Forest of Shadows is also really good (and even a bit scary at some parts, ill admit). Dangerous Secrets is about Iduna and Agnarrs origin story (mostly Idunas id say. their Anna and Elsas parents btw). Frozen Heart is about Hans veiw of Frozen but I dont like that one as much. Theres also TONS of shorter books but I wouldnt be able to list them all. And if you are interested in podcasts, Frozen Forces of Nature is availible on most if not all podcast services (free with google account too) and there should be 2 new episodes tomorrow ITS REALLY GOOD

I can suggest non Frozen books too but id have to get my list later to make sure I dont forget any. 

• I recommend all the Frozen books! Polar Nights Cast Into Darkness is a really good one and it came out on my birthday :) Forest of Shadows is also really good (and even a bit scary at some parts, ill admit). Dangerous Secrets is about Iduna and Agnarrs origin story (mostly Idunas id say. their Anna and Elsas parents btw). Frozen Heart is about Hans veiw of Frozen but I dont like that one as much. Theres also TONS of shorter books but I wouldnt be able to list them all. And if you are interested in podcasts, Frozen Forces of Nature is availible on most if not all podcast services (free with google account too) and there should be 2 new episodes tomorrow ITS REALLY GOOD

I can suggest non Frozen books too but id have to get my list later to make sure I dont forget any. 

Children
No Data