Book club

What are you reading at the moment?

Any recommendations?

I mainly read crime novels but have run out of new ones so am re-reading Graham Greene.

I am on Brighton Rock at the moment.

On a kindle due to eyesight issues.

Parents
  • I love reading. Absolutely love it. The feel of a book in my hands... the smell... my Heaven! 

Book recommendations. Well the latest book I've bought and am currently reading is Rambling Man: My Life On The Road by Billy Connolly. It's a lighthearted read so far with humour thrown in as well, to be expected with a Billy Connolly book.

Another recommendation I have is I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith. It was written during WW2 and I feel is an absolute treasure. It's warm, funny in places and is just a really good story. I've thoroughly enjoyed it every time I've read it. I recommend it to anyone who loves reading.

• I love reading. Absolutely love it. The feel of a book in my hands... the smell... my Heaven! 

Book recommendations. Well the latest book I've bought and am currently reading is Rambling Man: My Life On The Road by Billy Connolly. It's a lighthearted read so far with humour thrown in as well, to be expected with a Billy Connolly book.

Another recommendation I have is I Capture The Castle by Dodie Smith. It was written during WW2 and I feel is an absolute treasure. It's warm, funny in places and is just a really good story. I've thoroughly enjoyed it every time I've read it. I recommend it to anyone who loves reading.

Children
No Data