Want to be dead

I honestly want to be dead, I think it would be easier. I cant cope with the pain of life anymore. Its too confusing and stressful, Im not made for this world

I cant cope with having to go to the job centre every week, trying to find a job, worrying about money, dealing with my sons autism and his constant hitting, screaming and demands of me as well as my own autism. I cant cope with my wifes messiness meaning the house is a constant sensory overload. I cant cope with the fear of the neighbours hearing my meltdowns and calling the police. Just smashed up a washing basket with my bare hands in a meltdown and now my hands are bleeding. Dont want to live anymore 

Parents
  • Oh my dear Billy I'm sorry you are feeling like this. Please don't give up. You are so strong you've got this far and I know you can get through this.

Please call Samaritans if you need to. They are there to offer support and encouragement during difficult times.

If you don't feel you can keep yourself safe please do go to your local emergency department or call 999.

I'm glad you felt able to write here how you feel. That takes courage and I'm proud of you.

Take care Billy. Sending you strength and positivity.

• Oh my dear Billy I'm sorry you are feeling like this. Please don't give up. You are so strong you've got this far and I know you can get through this.

Please call Samaritans if you need to. They are there to offer support and encouragement during difficult times.

If you don't feel you can keep yourself safe please do go to your local emergency department or call 999.

I'm glad you felt able to write here how you feel. That takes courage and I'm proud of you.

Take care Billy. Sending you strength and positivity.

Children