Favourite animals

Just wondered what everyone's favourite animals and living creatures were? As I find animals seem a lot nicer than humans most of the time

I love hippos. There are 3 hippos at the zoo I go to and I love to just sit and watch them walk around their grass and splash in their pool. I find it funny how hippos spray their poo with their tail too. I love rhinos as well, there is something so peaceful about rhinos. As soon as I start looking at them I feel at peace

My favourite thing to do is feed the ducks. I love sitting by the river watching the ducks, geese and swans and feeding them. It clears my head more than anything and makes me so happy. I find I have real connection to them too, they eat out of my hand. I feel like they are my friends 

Parents Reply Children
  • They were kind of like big puppys.  They used to follow me about and nudge my legs for food.  This was fine with females but you had to be careful with the males because they have messed up pointy stuff 'tusks" sticking out of their faces/head.  Tapirs have a similar 'derpy' type temperament.  Beautiful creatures.