Favourite animals

Just wondered what everyone's favourite animals and living creatures were? As I find animals seem a lot nicer than humans most of the time

I love hippos. There are 3 hippos at the zoo I go to and I love to just sit and watch them walk around their grass and splash in their pool. I find it funny how hippos spray their poo with their tail too. I love rhinos as well, there is something so peaceful about rhinos. As soon as I start looking at them I feel at peace

My favourite thing to do is feed the ducks. I love sitting by the river watching the ducks, geese and swans and feeding them. It clears my head more than anything and makes me so happy. I find I have real connection to them too, they eat out of my hand. I feel like they are my friends 

Parents
  • My dogs are really important to me, I’ve always said they’re slightly autistic too, I intuitively understand their body language. I also get pretty sad when I can see unhappy dogs and their owners can’t see it. I also love watching the birds in my garden, I have several feeders up. But I love wildlife in general, pretty sad that I’ve only ever seen a dead badger. 

• My dogs are really important to me, I’ve always said they’re slightly autistic too, I intuitively understand their body language. I also get pretty sad when I can see unhappy dogs and their owners can’t see it. I also love watching the birds in my garden, I have several feeders up. But I love wildlife in general, pretty sad that I’ve only ever seen a dead badger. 

Children