Really struggling with neighbours

They are so noisy, all of the time :( **removed content as keep forgetting this is a public forum and I wish it wasn’t** it basically feels like they live in my house because I can ALWAYS hear them. I’ve lost it several times today, shouted through the wall, cried and my stomach has been in an angry knot all day. I’m just sick of it and it’s not going to stop. I don’t see the point of moving again as it’ll probably be the same, or could even be worse. Why does everything and everyone have to be so noisy all of the time?? I’m sick of having to wear earplugs, or AirPods to drown it out, why should I have to. I’ve always been sensitive to noise but it seems to be getting worse the older I get :( 

Parents
  • I've suffered this is many a residency. Interestingly, if you like your neighbours then the noise doesn't both you.

So for me it's more about your reaction go noise. I am very noise sensitive, but, I'm also very sensitive to the frustration caused by those of either don't like or get along with

So maybe, a solution, is to move into a community you think might better suit you? Or alternatively, find somewhere rural where there are less people?

• I’m not sure this applies to me, I didn’t have an issue with them until they started making noise. I’m in social housing, I moved here to be more rural and thought I was lucky to find this swap. 

Reply Children
No Data