Project management training

Hi all. I would be interested in hearing if anyone on the spectrum has had problems with project management training? I am trying to do a PRINCE2 course, but I am really struggling to get my head around all the concepts, interconnecting parts and concurrent processes. I have failed my foundation exam and I don't know if it is that I am not trying hard enough (I have done two 12 hour days to try and pass the exam which others on the course have managed).

I don't know if it is something that my brain can't cope with, or if I am just being rubbish as I am normally really good at remembering things.  I would be interested to hear if anyone has had similar experiences.  I am formally diagnosed with ASD level 1.

Parents
  • Navigating project management concepts can definitely be overwhelming, especially with the added challenge of ASD. I remember when I was diving into a certification course, I hit a wall with understanding certain frameworks. It's not about being "rubbish" or lacking effort—it's about finding the right approach that works for you. Don't hesitate to explore different learning methods or seek out additional support tailored to your learning style. Tools like monday project management can simplify complex processes, making it easier to grasp.

• Navigating project management concepts can definitely be overwhelming, especially with the added challenge of ASD. I remember when I was diving into a certification course, I hit a wall with understanding certain frameworks. It's not about being "rubbish" or lacking effort—it's about finding the right approach that works for you. Don't hesitate to explore different learning methods or seek out additional support tailored to your learning style. Tools like monday project management can simplify complex processes, making it easier to grasp.

Children
No Data