Project management training

Hi all. I would be interested in hearing if anyone on the spectrum has had problems with project management training? I am trying to do a PRINCE2 course, but I am really struggling to get my head around all the concepts, interconnecting parts and concurrent processes. I have failed my foundation exam and I don't know if it is that I am not trying hard enough (I have done two 12 hour days to try and pass the exam which others on the course have managed).

I don't know if it is something that my brain can't cope with, or if I am just being rubbish as I am normally really good at remembering things.  I would be interested to hear if anyone has had similar experiences.  I am formally diagnosed with ASD level 1.

Parents
  • Wow, it's been two years since you shared your struggles with project management training. I hope you've made progress since then, whether in conquering PRINCE2 or exploring other avenues. Remember, learning curves are part of the journey, and setbacks don't define your abilities.

• Wow, it's been two years since you shared your struggles with project management training. I hope you've made progress since then, whether in conquering PRINCE2 or exploring other avenues. Remember, learning curves are part of the journey, and setbacks don't define your abilities.

Children