Help with Roundabouts

Hi Everyone,

I am currently learning to drive and the only thing i can't do is busy roundabouts (multi-lane), the issue is the number of cars that i need to process in little time. i know what i need to do, i just panic because there is so much to look at. My driving instructor and I were wondering if anybody has had a similar issue and has any tips to help?

Thanks,

Alisha xx

Parents
  • I can only suggest focusing on the cars to your right but occasionally checking around you to see if anyone is trying to merge into your lane or something. 

Take your time, perhaps study the roundabout layout on Google maps so you are familiar with it and then only have to think about the cars at that moment not what lane you need. 

• I can only suggest focusing on the cars to your right but occasionally checking around you to see if anyone is trying to merge into your lane or something. 

Take your time, perhaps study the roundabout layout on Google maps so you are familiar with it and then only have to think about the cars at that moment not what lane you need. 

Children
No Data