Autistic Intertia

Hi, I am struggling with inertia big time. I have stopped from work for two weeks and am just overwhelmed. I have lots I need to get done but even the basic things are now hard where as before I could kind of do them. I only realised I was autistic a few weeks ago so that is adding to it. 

Is this an autism thing or just a me being strange thing?

Parents
  • Yeah I often barely move for days. I find it helps to stop worrying and just lie about for a while doing whatever - or nothing - and after a while my energy comes back. Then I burn out again. Obviously doesn't work around a regular job, one of those things that would be fine if only people left us in peace. I'm retired now and it's fine, I just go with my natural rhythm. 

• Yeah I often barely move for days. I find it helps to stop worrying and just lie about for a while doing whatever - or nothing - and after a while my energy comes back. Then I burn out again. Obviously doesn't work around a regular job, one of those things that would be fine if only people left us in peace. I'm retired now and it's fine, I just go with my natural rhythm. 

Children
No Data