Need help with cleaning house

Please help me sort the house out I've been left alone to tidy clean everything  fell into hell after mothers mental health declined and we were constantly screamed at 24/7 for decades

Just had a bad meltdown because I can't cope

Parents
  • Cleaning up a house can feel overwhelming, especially when dealing with difficult circumstances. It's okay to feel like you're struggling.Start small and focus on one area at a time. Set achievable goals and take breaks when you need to. You might also consider asking for help from friends, family, or professionals.When I had to move out, I found Flyttstäd Malmö to be really helpful. They made sure everything was clean and tidy, which was a big relief during such a busy time. If you're feeling overwhelmed, they might be able to assist you with cleaning your house too. 

• Cleaning up a house can feel overwhelming, especially when dealing with difficult circumstances. It's okay to feel like you're struggling.Start small and focus on one area at a time. Set achievable goals and take breaks when you need to. You might also consider asking for help from friends, family, or professionals.When I had to move out, I found Flyttstäd Malmö to be really helpful. They made sure everything was clean and tidy, which was a big relief during such a busy time. If you're feeling overwhelmed, they might be able to assist you with cleaning your house too. 

Children
No Data