Need help with cleaning house

Please help me sort the house out I've been left alone to tidy clean everything  fell into hell after mothers mental health declined and we were constantly screamed at 24/7 for decades

Just had a bad meltdown because I can't cope

Parents
  • I find one thing that helps is to set a timer for ten minutes and do whatever tasks are most obvious during that time. Anything that is leftover at the end can wait until another time. Maybe build up to cleaning for the length of a podcast. A lot of cleaning tasks that people do regularly aren't actually necessary, e.g cleaning floors - unless you make a habit of licking the floor it doesn't need to be clean.

• I find one thing that helps is to set a timer for ten minutes and do whatever tasks are most obvious during that time. Anything that is leftover at the end can wait until another time. Maybe build up to cleaning for the length of a podcast. A lot of cleaning tasks that people do regularly aren't actually necessary, e.g cleaning floors - unless you make a habit of licking the floor it doesn't need to be clean.

Children
No Data