Do you work?

Do you work, or study, or just do things around the house?

I'm jobless at the moment. But I am looking for work but I failed at school and have nothing to aid me getting a job. The idea of working makes me so nervous but surviving without income looks hard, and in time I want my own family one day so I need to be able to provide.

I was looking at studying but I'm too nervous and I'm not very good at learning which I guess is why I failed school. 

So at the moment I'm just doing things around the house and am trying to better myself Slight smile

Parents
  • I am currently doing a lot of things at once, but mostly internships are what keeps me going. At this point in my life I am not even qualified to have a job (even though I am a quick learner) partly because of the setting of the internship. I am also currently working with people with severe or moderate ASD which can be a little infuriating at times.

Let's just say my situation is incredibly complicated but to put it simply: If I wanted a job, I could possibly succeed with little to no support.

• Sounds like you have a lot going on. That must be tiring. It's great though that you can get a job as in when you need or want to. Working with people on the spectrum must be interesting. Do you support them with things?

• Sounds like you have a lot going on. That must be tiring. It's great though that you can get a job as in when you need or want to. Working with people on the spectrum must be interesting. Do you support them with things?

Children
No Data