Are politics aloud to be discussed openly or do mods sensor that topic to lol or are politics only aloud be discussed so long as your left or a liberal like most other social media sites. If so then this site can ******* [edited by moderator]

In a country where you have freedom speach I don't care to be sensored by mods I just find it ironic how we claim to think differently and that are autism does mean we're not all the same yet only the same opinions or same stories seem to be acceptable. Find this site some what hypercritcal at times. Also how come people are aloud to come in and preach religion to us yet were not aloud to discuss weather we don't believe in it or not and are reasons for why we don't. 

Parents
  • Jesus Christ this is why I can't get on with my own kind you guys are way to sensitive. If the world was run by us it would empload or everyone would be in prison due to being offended by everything. Just because you don't like it when someone slags off your political party. You know what *** this. And you know what I'm not like you cause you know what I'm ASD/ADHD/Dyspraxia. and maybe I do hate my autism maybe I do t want to accept it and maybe I don't have to accept. 

• You seem like you're getting really easily offended by the fact that a lot of people aren't agreeing with you. In my opinion you're also being needlessly confrontational about it. Why not just stick to the stuff that people don't take issue with? Or just don't post at all.

Reply Children
No Data