Are politics aloud to be discussed openly or do mods sensor that topic to lol or are politics only aloud be discussed so long as your left or a liberal like most other social media sites. If so then this site can ******* [edited by moderator]

In a country where you have freedom speach I don't care to be sensored by mods I just find it ironic how we claim to think differently and that are autism does mean we're not all the same yet only the same opinions or same stories seem to be acceptable. Find this site some what hypercritcal at times. Also how come people are aloud to come in and preach religion to us yet were not aloud to discuss weather we don't believe in it or not and are reasons for why we don't. 

Parents
  • I just find this forum some what pathetic at times and are autism is no excuse not to work or live or life whislst I'm at it the only reason you can't is cause you were to Molly cuddled by your parents when your were younger so we're never taught better *** this group

• OK I'm triggered by that comment.. 

That's a really ignorant and hurtful thing to say. Lots of people struggle to work or even engage in life because of how autism affects them, absolutely nothing to do with the way they were brought up. 

If you're angry at the mods or because you can't get to have your argument in here about politics there are plenty other ways to vent that.

You don't have to start having a go at other people who use this site who may be more affected by autism than you.

We're all different you know? Not better or worse.. Just different. 

• I’ve been here a few weeks. Already this site and the people have massively helped me. Whether they know it or not, just the posts and information here is excellent for someone only just starting to understand themselves. Maybe after a time it gets repetitive for some I can understand that. But for me it’s been invaluable 

• Good post. It helps me too. Just reading the posts and sometime posting a reply or starting a new thread which might help me  or somebody elsei n some way. . Enjoy the ride

• That was shut down auto correct

Reply Children
No Data