Is the UK sexier now?

Considering we've got an ass that just won't quit...

Parents
  • Not sure I get it but although he's a [foul language removed by moderator 13/01/22] unfortunately the other only other options are Labou, Libdem, Green Party and UKIP and yet people almost sound surprised when I tell them I don't. Honestly these days I'm more tempted to vote labour as the Tories piss me off but at the same time I see labour sending us back all back to the stone age like Tony Blair and Gordan brown did. Not to mention labour would see ingestion as being a more important matter than people with disabilities. I honestly believe they wouldn't do jack *** for us so yeah remaining a none voter until someone stands for us.

• It was a joke I've received from a friend, you need to take title and post together. But one thing highlighted that intrigues me... you've discovered a swear word that doesn't get starred at all!!!

• I know finally one I can exspress without being sensored Rofl I never did get why people are offended by swear words anyway. There just words at the end of day.  And to be fair I've always been terrible at picking up on jokes especially if there bad ones haha no offence. My style of humour is kind of dark and offensive. Dead baby jokes for example lol just kidding.

• You shut your *&^%$#@ mouth!

Reply Children
No Data