Feel the music?

Just wondering:

A.) How do people feel about music? Good, bad? Too distracting, the best distraction?

B.) Music tastes: What's yours like? (Genres, not just good or bad... lol) Big Beat-y base, or gentle melodies?

C.) Do you find you can alter your own outlook purely by changing the tunes? (It may seem ironic: but if I need cheering up fast, I'll often listen to and singalong to: Monty Python's - Always look on the bright side of life...)

Parents
  • I'm weird with music, some will instantly give me a headache while others just grab me and lift me out of my shell and make me feel nice. I tend to discover a song I like and then play it on repeat many times until it loses its appeal, then i leave it for a few months and the cycle continues. I know, weird! Does anyone else do that?

I am currently obsessed with the song Wolf Moon by Type O Negative.

I have to listen to white noise or calming or classical music when I am working otherwise I can't focus. It's like I need to shut down or distract parts of my brain to allow the bits I need for work to function properly.

• Nah I listen to it it daily musics basically my religion metaphorically speaking cause Im not relgios. It's my war cry it's my confidence it's my principles it's my beleifs it's my phalosphy

Reply Children
No Data