Feel the music?

Just wondering:

A.) How do people feel about music? Good, bad? Too distracting, the best distraction?

B.) Music tastes: What's yours like? (Genres, not just good or bad... lol) Big Beat-y base, or gentle melodies?

C.) Do you find you can alter your own outlook purely by changing the tunes? (It may seem ironic: but if I need cheering up fast, I'll often listen to and singalong to: Monty Python's - Always look on the bright side of life...)

Parents
  • Music stirs my soul.  I always get excited when people have bands that I might like or new composers as I like classical too.  Music is definitely a language I understand and can create.  I appreciate many genres and do have songs that can switch my mood like yourself.  I never tire of Pink Floyd or Ludivico Einaudi. Class in a glass! :-)

• Music stirs my soul.  I always get excited when people have bands that I might like or new composers as I like classical too.  Music is definitely a language I understand and can create.  I appreciate many genres and do have songs that can switch my mood like yourself.  I never tire of Pink Floyd or Ludivico Einaudi. Class in a glass! :-)

Children
  • When I was a Kid, I thought Pink Floyd were Long-Winded and Boring; the ADHD talking. Now, they're one of my All-Time favourite bands.

I didn't even know the term Progressive Rock until I delved into the analysis of 'Six' by Mansun back in 1998-99.