Adult life being dull

So one thing I do hate about adult life is how boring it gets. It's very reppretive and half the time you feel like your in limbo. TV sucks new music sucks politics sucks religion sucks gaming sucks Christmas and birthdays sucks the older you get even football gets boring after you've been to like 5 matches. Wieredly though I've found the only thing these days that brings me pleasure is either stuff that scares me or brings me an adrenaline rush or physical pain. Which sure may make me sound crazy to some but when life gets boring to the point of beyond belief that's all that seems left. All I'm saving for now are tattoos as I have the majority of meterlistic items I need so now and I've exceled at my hobby so now I'm turning my body into art. Looking into taking up boxing too. And looking forward to hiking bit since covid everything's just been ***.

Parents
  • Ditching TV has helped me tune off from the Mass Hysteria over Covid. 

I also read a book 'Progress' by Johan Norberg. It's about how advanced we have become in recent times.

I have a religious conviction, which keeps me sane. However, believers should embrace persecution. We were persecuted throughout our history.

Life is s**t, but we're the septic tank to get rid of it. 

• Yeah I just Wana go traveling again. Wana see the world England's a *** hole if you live in the south and it's flat and boring. I miss mountains hiking and being able to chalange myself running in a cross trainer or lifting weights at the gym becomes a drag after a while but being on a mountain is like all your worries shrink and you just focus on pushing the passt to get to the top then when you do get to the top you feel like you've ocomplished something only few people have.

• My country isn't a shithole, maybe it's a reflection.

• It rains more in Paris than in London. Take that Hollywood and your biased, nonsense movies. Every time I have gone to Paris it has smelled of dog poo.

Reply Children
No Data