Buying gifts for neurotypical people challenging?

Anyone else find buying gifts demands almost too much social imagination in order to be accomplished satisfactorily? 

Parents
  • I have a wishlist people can just ask me for the list tbh and pick something from the list, alternatively anything related to my interests is appreciated. I also always need more socks and I love different scented bath stuff so the Xmas cop-out gifts work well too. Personally, I think I am really easy to buy for and people that say "I didn't know what to get you" are just lying and will get struck off my social list immediately.
    I'd rather people have the decency to be honest and say  "I feel like I don't know you well enough to warrant getting you a gift in the first place/ I forgot to / I'm skint and couldn't afford to get you something" instead. Like all of those reasons are fair enough.

• I have a wishlist people can just ask me for the list tbh and pick something from the list, alternatively anything related to my interests is appreciated. I also always need more socks and I love different scented bath stuff so the Xmas cop-out gifts work well too. Personally, I think I am really easy to buy for and people that say "I didn't know what to get you" are just lying and will get struck off my social list immediately.
    I'd rather people have the decency to be honest and say  "I feel like I don't know you well enough to warrant getting you a gift in the first place/ I forgot to / I'm skint and couldn't afford to get you something" instead. Like all of those reasons are fair enough.

Children