Baby

Hi there I'm Cassidy and I'm need of some advice please.

I have Autism which I do struggle with on a daily basis, don't we all? I mostly struggle with noise, going out, talking and things breaking my usual routine. Somehow I managed to get in a relationship and it's going ok. I don't think I'm an amazing girlfriend but he seems to like me so I guess that's nice.

But recently he's started talking about us having a baby. And I'm not really sure what to do. He tells me I'd be a great mum but I don't think I would. I have meltdowns a lot. And I can't stand babies, nothing personal I just don't like the constant crying and being sick :/ But lately he's getting really pushy and when we have intercourse he takes off protection even though I tell him not to. I don't think I want to get pregnant. There's a lot of factors here working against me. I think I'd be a terrible mum and I've also got a brain tumour which I haven't told anyone about yet. That's something else I need help with. I'm going to die and I don't know how to tell my mum, dad and sisters and brother. It's getting bigger all the time and sometimes I faint. I told my boyfriend the fainting is related to my low vitamin intake.

Not sure what to do about both things.

Parents
  • Smiles, I very rarely advise people about what to do in their relationships, but I agree with the other comments on this thread. Rape is where someone is forcing you to have sex in a way that you don't want. People who love you don't do that. I'm worried that this man is targeting you because of what sounds like your lack of confidence. I'm so sorry that this is happening at the same time as your tumour. I think you need to consider removing yourself from the abusive relationship, which might enable you to focus on what you need to do about your health. Please take care of yourself.

• Smiles, I very rarely advise people about what to do in their relationships, but I agree with the other comments on this thread. Rape is where someone is forcing you to have sex in a way that you don't want. People who love you don't do that. I'm worried that this man is targeting you because of what sounds like your lack of confidence. I'm so sorry that this is happening at the same time as your tumour. I think you need to consider removing yourself from the abusive relationship, which might enable you to focus on what you need to do about your health. Please take care of yourself.

Children
No Data