Baby

Hi there I'm Cassidy and I'm need of some advice please.

I have Autism which I do struggle with on a daily basis, don't we all? I mostly struggle with noise, going out, talking and things breaking my usual routine. Somehow I managed to get in a relationship and it's going ok. I don't think I'm an amazing girlfriend but he seems to like me so I guess that's nice.

But recently he's started talking about us having a baby. And I'm not really sure what to do. He tells me I'd be a great mum but I don't think I would. I have meltdowns a lot. And I can't stand babies, nothing personal I just don't like the constant crying and being sick :/ But lately he's getting really pushy and when we have intercourse he takes off protection even though I tell him not to. I don't think I want to get pregnant. There's a lot of factors here working against me. I think I'd be a terrible mum and I've also got a brain tumour which I haven't told anyone about yet. That's something else I need help with. I'm going to die and I don't know how to tell my mum, dad and sisters and brother. It's getting bigger all the time and sometimes I faint. I told my boyfriend the fainting is related to my low vitamin intake.

Not sure what to do about both things.

Parents
  • Hi Cassidy just wanted to say I agree with Plinky, removing or not wearing a condom without your consent is considered rape. Does he try and force you to do other things? Or prevent you from doing other things or talking to people? I can see some red flags fluttering that he is trying to control and coerce you (which is now also a criminal offence which can be tried in court) Sorry to hear about your tumour, are you having any treatment for it? Most if not all cancer treatments and a lot of brain/mental health meds are not compatible with pregnancy. Also if you were considering hormonal contraception to prevent pregnancy that could cause the tumour to grow more depending on which type it is.(pregnancy also can due to the baby’s growth hormones) If you speak to your doctor they’ll be able to help with contraception choices which are suitable but please don’t let your boyfriend force himself on you if you’re not feeling up to it, still rape even though you’re in a relationship.
    I also agree with nousername as difficult as the conversation will be you need to tell him and your family about the tumour before your symptoms progress from fainting. Do you have a cancer nurse or any access to charities like macmillan who could help?

• Hi Cassidy just wanted to say I agree with Plinky, removing or not wearing a condom without your consent is considered rape. Does he try and force you to do other things? Or prevent you from doing other things or talking to people? I can see some red flags fluttering that he is trying to control and coerce you (which is now also a criminal offence which can be tried in court) Sorry to hear about your tumour, are you having any treatment for it? Most if not all cancer treatments and a lot of brain/mental health meds are not compatible with pregnancy. Also if you were considering hormonal contraception to prevent pregnancy that could cause the tumour to grow more depending on which type it is.(pregnancy also can due to the baby’s growth hormones) If you speak to your doctor they’ll be able to help with contraception choices which are suitable but please don’t let your boyfriend force himself on you if you’re not feeling up to it, still rape even though you’re in a relationship.
    I also agree with nousername as difficult as the conversation will be you need to tell him and your family about the tumour before your symptoms progress from fainting. Do you have a cancer nurse or any access to charities like macmillan who could help?

Children
No Data