Question about OU?

Hi, I'm thinking about studying at the open university in February and just wanted to know if anyone with autism had done the same.If so did you find the assignment's overwhelming. Have you managed to find a job after you had completed your studies with the OU

Would like to hear from anyone who has as I want to see whether it is worth my time 

I'm currently interested in studying health sciences  SmileThinking

Parents
  • I’m studying with the OU . I’m now on my second module, started the first in February. 
    I personally love studying with the OU.  You can fit the studying in with your life , perfect when your a working single mum . 
    You receive the course material before the start date so I use this time to get ahead , as I normally need longer to complete assignments than given. When I do assignments I break it up into tiny segments and aim to do 2 hours a day, so I don’t get overwhelmed, and if I don’t completely finish the assignments lest I have something I can send off. But as yet I’ve not sent an incomplete assignment. 

I say go for it. You got nothing to lose , you may hate it, but you don’t have to continue , or you could love it . 

• I’m studying with the OU . I’m now on my second module, started the first in February. 
    I personally love studying with the OU.  You can fit the studying in with your life , perfect when your a working single mum . 
    You receive the course material before the start date so I use this time to get ahead , as I normally need longer to complete assignments than given. When I do assignments I break it up into tiny segments and aim to do 2 hours a day, so I don’t get overwhelmed, and if I don’t completely finish the assignments lest I have something I can send off. But as yet I’ve not sent an incomplete assignment. 

I say go for it. You got nothing to lose , you may hate it, but you don’t have to continue , or you could love it . 

Children