Melanie Sykes have just been diagnosed with autism

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59352983

Melanie Sykes has just been diagnosed as being autistic 

She like many here remained undiagnosed until later in life. 

very positive article

Parents
  • Can't relate to her at all. As a severely disabled autistic on state benefits, I could never do what she does. I can't raise a kid, can't have relationships, couldn't start my own business etc. I'm glad she can get understanding and help, but we really do need more sub categories because she doesn't have the condition I have at all.

• Can't relate to her at all. As a severely disabled autistic on state benefits, I could never do what she does. I can't raise a kid, can't have relationships, couldn't start my own business etc. I'm glad she can get understanding and help, but we really do need more sub categories because she doesn't have the condition I have at all.

Children
  • Again though this just calling people fake cause you personally dislike them and don't want to associate yourself with them. He'll there's enough people I couldn't see myself getting along with in this group for that reason and as I've said unless your the drink that assesed her who are we to judge like her or hate her.