Autistic suicide memorial

I've come up with an idea. We should campaign for a suicide memorial for Autistic people in central London. We need to put the message out too many of us die young. The life expectancy for Autistic people is decades shorter than for neurotypicals. We need to really make it so they can't ignore it any longer, put a public memorial up with statistics on it an some people's names and stories.

Parents
  • Yes, magic 54.

I wonder how many NTs would pay their taxes if they knew that's their life expectancy, and that number one cause is some version of seppuku, not failure of cardiovascular system. 

Myself I decided I'm not stopping at 54, but it took me 42 years to reach that resolution, while I knew about it last 5 years.

I agree it's great idea.

Though we would need to come with a better name for it, something pointing towards autistic.

It might even improve lives of the next generation of autistic

• Yes, magic 54.

I wonder how many NTs would pay their taxes if they knew that's their life expectancy, and that number one cause is some version of seppuku, not failure of cardiovascular system. 

Myself I decided I'm not stopping at 54, but it took me 42 years to reach that resolution, while I knew about it last 5 years.

I agree it's great idea.

Though we would need to come with a better name for it, something pointing towards autistic.

It might even improve lives of the next generation of autistic

Children