Morning anxiety in adults

I was just wondering what people's experience of this is since I can't really find much online or its about children. Often I can get really bad nausea in the morning and I know it's anxiety and nothing physical because I don't usually get it when I'm off work. I noticed this morning how I woke up about 15 mins before my alarm but when it went off that's when the anxious feelings in my stomach started. I've also noticed I can have these feelings even if I am expecting a good day in work. (I.e. I haven't been worrying or even thinking about work).  I've noticed it slightly sometimes before going away. I have had periods where I haven't had this however. It does seem to be worse at the start of term after the summer hols. Also I used to be like this before school as a child. I'm wondering if it's just general uncertainty about a new day ahead (but not always worry) as it subsides once I get in the car and I'm at work. I was also wondering if it's discomfort about changing from one state to another. (Sleep to wakefulness) I always find waking and getting up difficult especially if it's dictated to me by having to go to work or an appointment for example.

I was wondering what other people's experiences are. Thanks. 

Parents Reply Children
No Data