Morning anxiety in adults

I was just wondering what people's experience of this is since I can't really find much online or its about children. Often I can get really bad nausea in the morning and I know it's anxiety and nothing physical because I don't usually get it when I'm off work. I noticed this morning how I woke up about 15 mins before my alarm but when it went off that's when the anxious feelings in my stomach started. I've also noticed I can have these feelings even if I am expecting a good day in work. (I.e. I haven't been worrying or even thinking about work).  I've noticed it slightly sometimes before going away. I have had periods where I haven't had this however. It does seem to be worse at the start of term after the summer hols. Also I used to be like this before school as a child. I'm wondering if it's just general uncertainty about a new day ahead (but not always worry) as it subsides once I get in the car and I'm at work. I was also wondering if it's discomfort about changing from one state to another. (Sleep to wakefulness) I always find waking and getting up difficult especially if it's dictated to me by having to go to work or an appointment for example.

I was wondering what other people's experiences are. Thanks. 

Parents
  • u may have been imprinted ---- probably from school days.

i was psychoanalysed about severe anxiety at exam time for my kids 

turned out i was revisiting my exam anxiety from my school days.

my partner took over all exam time stuff 

In the extreme, older times :   there is a syndrome called "Monday Morning" Sickness  --- whereby weavers couldnt get out of bed on Monday morning  the anxiety/stress of a full weeks work prevented them, they where paralysed. They would loose their jobs. The family would be in serious trouble as there was no Benefit system then.

In General

but generally i do have to force myself out of bed everyday 

i hate my work ,,, i but have been in jobs i adored.

life is suffering  its all about enjoying your suffering Slight smile

• u may have been imprinted ---- probably from school days.

i was psychoanalysed about severe anxiety at exam time for my kids 

turned out i was revisiting my exam anxiety from my school days.

my partner took over all exam time stuff 

In the extreme, older times :   there is a syndrome called "Monday Morning" Sickness  --- whereby weavers couldnt get out of bed on Monday morning  the anxiety/stress of a full weeks work prevented them, they where paralysed. They would loose their jobs. The family would be in serious trouble as there was no Benefit system then.

In General

but generally i do have to force myself out of bed everyday 

i hate my work ,,, i but have been in jobs i adored.

life is suffering  its all about enjoying your suffering Slight smile

Children
No Data