Jealousy- does anyone else suffer from it?

I would say one of my biggest faults is jealousy.

I don't know why, but it is. I don't like it. But looking back over my life it has caused me most problems.

I don't know if jealousy is linked to autism or not.

Does any else find this a problem?

Parents
  • nah, i dont take notice of other peoples lives enough to even qualify for the feeling of jealousy.
    to me other people dont really exist, other people are just NPCs, perhaps they dont exist after all? ... perhaps reality is just a dream, and thus in my dream i am the only one that exists and everyone else is just aspects of my own personality that my mind has created? lol.... which could end up being a worse case scenerio given how i view alot of people as trash tbh.... especially since getting on public transport recently and going through **** areas to get to work and being stuck behind hordes of unemployed **** in b&m when i try to pick a few things up before i head in to work... yeah, no way i can feel jealousy... perhaps more looking down on others is my fault instead, which means i cant be jealous of people i look down on and i dont know many who i even look up to.... although those that id look up to id recognise their place is hard earned and i wouldnt want their responsibility and work and stress... which stops me from being jealous of those id actually look up to as id realise their life is too much hard work for me. naturally people get placed in the positions in which they belong by their own action i guess, and when you in your place you neither look up nor down with jealousy but rather down with contempt at the mess and up with fear of getting there because you dont wanna be lumbered with all that stress they have up there. 

[edited by moderator due to breaking rule 4]

• There's not caring what people think and having a solid sense of self and then there's being actively judgemental and downright classist. What makes you better than those other people in B&M you refer to as 'trash'? I'm sure they're richer than you are inside.

• sure, they are rich in germs that they spread around as this corona crisis has highlighted.
    they are all unhygienic and disgusting. they cough and spit in your face as they walk past and that is normal to them, where as i was always taught to put hand over mouth when coughing and certainly that its rude to sneeze or cough openly especially directly into peoples faces, if i so much as didnt cover my cough id get smacked and shouted at until i learned my damn lesson. these people are pure trash and that is the norm these days. i guess they lack upbringing and manners, and that makes them no less than cockroaches and they are the entire reason why corona spread and caused so much damage.

• of which we see parents just letting their kids roam free, without worry that a pedo may pick them up or that they will get into trouble, or be the trouble... they dont raise their kids, they dont teach them anything.. they are lazy parents, who are probably even too thick to know how to raise a kid so let them be free range barbaric kids, of which causes the chav troubles we have and which causes all areas to degrade and crime and antisocial behaviour to increase and peoples lives to get worse and the nation to become like a third world country.

• of which we see parents just letting their kids roam free, without worry that a pedo may pick them up or that they will get into trouble, or be the trouble... they dont raise their kids, they dont teach them anything.. they are lazy parents, who are probably even too thick to know how to raise a kid so let them be free range barbaric kids, of which causes the chav troubles we have and which causes all areas to degrade and crime and antisocial behaviour to increase and peoples lives to get worse and the nation to become like a third world country.

Children
No Data