There is something I don't understand...

Hello. I made this new thread because there is something that is puzzling me. I don't understand something. Why do my bosses hate me? I have had several bosses that got mad at me and then yell at me. Then there was some that would throw me under the bus. They would come after me and then I would be in trouble. I didn't know what I did to make them upset like this. In my mind I didn't do anything wrong. But they are upset and I am in trouble. Then before they would get mad someone else would tell them something and then they would believe them. Instead of asking me and then finding out what happened. Then for some reason I got fired once because of that but I really quit and they ignored me when I said I quit. Then this one time and it happened just recently I would tell them what happened and then they would go back to doing that thing again where they believe what someone told them and then come after me. I don't know what is going on. I quit the job but they decided to still come after me for posting reviews about the company on the internet. They thought that we were on good terms. I don't know what that means. All I did was quit. How are we on good terms? I gave her a termination letter too. Then she said I was attacking her online but all I did was leave a review. I got a threatening text message saying they would take me to court over a review. Huh? I told my boss to leave me alone and stop texting me because I don't work with her anymore and that is when she threatened court. I was confident and assertive and there was no reason to threaten court. I was not upset. I was firm. I told her to leave me alone because she was being rude for texting me and it wasn't about work it was personal. Then my advocate that helped me get a job because of Autism agreed with the boss that threatened me and then got mad and then yelled at me over email. My advocate took my bosses side. I don't know why because my boss has been horrible to me. Then my advocate in the email said " If you have a problem work it out with her".  Huh? There was no problem. But in the past I told her things and she ignored me. I quit. There is nothing to work out anymore. We weren't friends or anything. It was just a business relationship. I am done with the job and she still attacks me and stalks me because I left a review? I don't know what kind of people I am meeting but they are bad because they come after me for no reason. Also I tell people I am confused why they are upset but they just ignore me and keep asking me questions about what I did and why I did something. I didn't do anything. I didn't do anything wrong. This isn't just with customer service jobs this with all the jobs I have had. The bosses seemed to hate me and I don't know why. They get mad and yell at me and try to humiliate me on purpose in front of everyone. People often times ignore what I say. They know I want to be heard but they don't care and continue to ignore me. I had a boss say he didn't care about me. I don't know why he said this. Then he said my name wrong but he said he had a crush on someone in front of my face and he was looking at me. He yelled at me and asked me why I didn't tell him about the call one time. I am not sure why I am being mistreated like that. I don't know what I did. I am very confused about what is going on. Why are they so angry? I was going to tell him but he answered the phone and didn't want to interrupt. I was going to tell him after he got off but then he got mad and then I am confused and didn't know what he was doing. People give me BS all the time and I am sick of it. I am being bullied and I don't know why. This happened after I told them I have Autism. I am very confused. My boss thought it was funny he was mean to me and he wanted me to be scared but I wasn't. I asked him something and then he said remember the time so and so asked me about something. He was talking about me and then I  only just asked him at that moment and then he said remember the time after. What the heck? I don't know what is wrong with people. He was mocking me and making fun of me? I don't know what he was doing but it was weird and didn't make sense to me. I feel like people just think I am a joke and the make fun of me. Then they act like I am some weirdo because I wanted to have a job and I am disabled. 

Parents
  • I think you'd probably get kinder responses from NT'S than you would on here.Genuinely.  I would go elsewhere rather than arguing with people.

• I'm not arguing with people 

• Here’s an example of how to respond. 
    instead of taking the defensive position (offence vs defence - think of football with this metaphor) 

say, “please help me understand How I am arguing. This is not my intent”. If you feel unheard or unjustly accused you can add this in. But also keep in mind that consciously participating in a discussion will take learning to think through how you’ve been taught to perceive society and relationships, how you’ve been taught to respond to them, how you’ve been taught to participate and invite discussions. 

once you begin to understand sentences which encourage conversation or invite opinions, as opposed to sentences which shut down or are used to dominate others, you will have a better understanding of how to use words with a little responsibility. 

the one thing you did at the top of this thread which was positive and good was say “I don’t understand” rather than “it’s someone else’s fault”. I want to give you credit for that. 

• Sorry to see you go.

We may have disagreed, but you're one of the more interesting characters.

• Actually, I'm done talking on here as of today. I feel it is best for me to get help elsewhere instead of here. I found support groups that seem to help more than this site. I'm done with everything and everyone.This isn't the right site for me. I still stand by what I  said. It was a mistake making an account in the first place. It is time for me to move on and go forward. I will take what everyone said into consideration. Goodbye.

• What sort of argument would you like to have. 

On one hand, we owe each other nothing. On the other I really feel for where you're at in life - I know what sort of communities and mindsets and lack of education you have - by no fault of your own - have been subjected to.

Do you want to become someone worth engaging in? I'm 46 and I've exited the Untied States successfully. You now want to leave Colorado but where do you think it will be any better? Colorado is one of the better places in the US. There's even camps for Autistic individuals! There are a handful of individuals in Colorado, Austin and in the Pacific NW who Actually Know What Autism Is!! The rest of the States? Many people associate it with Downs syndrome! 

You could apply for a job at Microsoft if you want to be a coder/hacker, and maybe that would work for you. 

But you will get nowhere in life if you react like you've just done. I wouldn't hire you, I'm sorry. You have some emotional and psychological work to do to start even presenting yourself like someone worth hiring. Don't bite the hand that feeds you - meaning Don't be an ***hole to those who are actually trying to genuinely help you. 

Humans can Appear Cruel. But some are being kind and some are being mean. Tell me how you know the difference. There is a learned art to it.

We can help you but not if you're going to be mean when someone just attempted to point out that YOU MAY HAVE THE ABILITY TO BECOME GREAT.  

• You could of made that up just to make yourself look better. I don't believe you. You think I believe everything you say because it is online? That is the last thing I would do. Stop playing the victim card. Your lying and I know it.

Reply Children
  • Sorry to see you go.

We may have disagreed, but you're one of the more interesting characters.

• Actually, I'm done talking on here as of today. I feel it is best for me to get help elsewhere instead of here. I found support groups that seem to help more than this site. I'm done with everything and everyone.This isn't the right site for me. I still stand by what I  said. It was a mistake making an account in the first place. It is time for me to move on and go forward. I will take what everyone said into consideration. Goodbye.

• What sort of argument would you like to have. 

On one hand, we owe each other nothing. On the other I really feel for where you're at in life - I know what sort of communities and mindsets and lack of education you have - by no fault of your own - have been subjected to.

Do you want to become someone worth engaging in? I'm 46 and I've exited the Untied States successfully. You now want to leave Colorado but where do you think it will be any better? Colorado is one of the better places in the US. There's even camps for Autistic individuals! There are a handful of individuals in Colorado, Austin and in the Pacific NW who Actually Know What Autism Is!! The rest of the States? Many people associate it with Downs syndrome! 

You could apply for a job at Microsoft if you want to be a coder/hacker, and maybe that would work for you. 

But you will get nowhere in life if you react like you've just done. I wouldn't hire you, I'm sorry. You have some emotional and psychological work to do to start even presenting yourself like someone worth hiring. Don't bite the hand that feeds you - meaning Don't be an ***hole to those who are actually trying to genuinely help you. 

Humans can Appear Cruel. But some are being kind and some are being mean. Tell me how you know the difference. There is a learned art to it.

We can help you but not if you're going to be mean when someone just attempted to point out that YOU MAY HAVE THE ABILITY TO BECOME GREAT.