job interview

hi,

I have a job interview on Tuesday for a weekend library assistant in my local library. I don't know what to expect and everything I am reading is making my anxiety worse. is it true that I have to do general chit-chat at the beginning? I don't want to be unprepared, as questions that I am not expecting cause me anxiety. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Parents
  • I always do myself as I'm use to being flat out rejected if you can mask your autism during the interview process I would and don't tell them your autistic until you've sacured the job and when you do say your telling them confidence so they don't spread it around the work place . And also be careful who you tell or trust at work as alot of NTs see us as a burden at work. We'll these are just my exsperiances I guess but hope it goes well try not to overthink to much either. Best advice I can give you anyway.

• I always do myself as I'm use to being flat out rejected if you can mask your autism during the interview process I would and don't tell them your autistic until you've sacured the job and when you do say your telling them confidence so they don't spread it around the work place . And also be careful who you tell or trust at work as alot of NTs see us as a burden at work. We'll these are just my exsperiances I guess but hope it goes well try not to overthink to much either. Best advice I can give you anyway.

Children
No Data